Making fun of music, one song at a time. Since the year 2000.
Check out the two amIright misheard lyrics books including one book devoted to misheard lyrics of the 1980s.
(Toggle Right Side Navigation)

Song Parodies -> "Two More Will Go"

Original Song Title:

"Two For The Show"

Original Performer:

Trooper

Parody Song Title:

"Two More Will Go"

Parody Written by:

Malcolm Higgins

The Lyrics

for every one dumb enought to not have their money leveraged offshore already, odumba's gonna get ya. but for very one he gets, two more will hide the cash they EARNED away from his commiecons and socialist engineers. Remember in the 50's and 60's the Russian communists couldn't build a respectable toaster. No one had the reward motivation to do anyhing.. the governmebt would do it for them. this is obamanomics at it's worst. Damn you sheep...
two more will go
and my brother wwants to know
it'll break her heart as I tell her
we're too late

work was a waste,
the IRS at my place
I think we've seen bad times,
but I know

one loses money
two more will go
three more are bankrupt
and the fourth will go
more might flee or run we'll never know ( he'll never now)
obamanomics baby ain't the way to go
two more will go..

taxing everything
as the sheep all form a ring
it'll break their heart when he tells them
they're out of duck

but given half a chance
we will hide our cash in France
where we can earn a living fruitfully

one loses money
two more will go
three more are bankrupt
and the fourth will go
more might flee or run we'll never know ( he'll never now)
obamanomics baby ain't the way to go
two more will go..

one loses money
two more will go
three more are bankrupt
and the fourth will go
more might flee or run we'll never know ( he'll never now)
obamanomics baby ain't the way to go
two more will go..

Your Vote & Comment Counts

The parody authors spend a lot of time writing parodies for the website and they appreciate feedback in the form of votes and comments. Please take some time to leave a comment below about this parody.

Place Your Vote

 LittleLots
Matches Pace of
Original Song: 
How Funny: 
Overall Score: 



In order for your vote to count, you need to hit the 'Place Your Vote' button.
 

Voting Results

 
Pacing: 4.4
How Funny: 4.2
Overall Rating: 4.2

Total Votes: 10

Voting Breakdown

The following represent how many people voted for each category.

    Pacing How Funny Overall Rating
 1   1
 2
 2
 
 2   0
 0
 0
 
 3   1
 0
 0
 
 4   0
 0
 0
 
 5   8
 8
 8
 

User Comments

Comments are subject to review, and can be removed by the administration of the site at any time and for any reason.

Michael Pacholek - May 05, 2009 - Report this comment
Uh, Malcolm, those Russians in the Fifties and Sixties? They beat us into space. But as long as you want to appeal to patriotism, let's make these "Billionaire Benedict Arnolds" pay the taxes they owe. Maybe if they paid up, we wouldn't have to raise them on you. Why defend them?
Patrick - May 05, 2009 - Report this comment
When was the last time you got a check in the mail from the IRS saying "We just raised the tax on Robby the Robber Baron, so here's your refund"? The government will continue to spend more than it can beg, borrow or steal. That is the fiscal root of the problem. All the money they could get from the richest 10% (the people who hire the other 90% when they can) would run the whole fedgov for about 30 minutes, provided they hadn't started another war or bailed out another bank during the time it took them to rip off the rich.
MP is an idiot - May 06, 2009 - Report this comment
Then we beat Russia to the moon. MP, in spite of what your blueshirt troop leader told you, your being a product of the publick edyookayshun sistom is nothing to be proud of.
MP is not an idiot - May 07, 2009 - Report this comment
Hey, leave him alone. Sure, he may have said something questionable in his comment, but we are all entitled to our opinons of what we think on the parody.

The author of the parody has authorized comments, and wants YOUR feedback.

Link To This Page

The address of this page is: http://www.amiright.com/parody/70s/trooper5.shtml For help, see the examples of how to link to this page.

This is view # 631