Making fun of music, one song at a time. Since the year 2000.
Check out the two amIright misheard lyrics books including one book devoted to misheard lyrics of the 1980s.
(Toggle Right Side Navigation)

Song Parodies -> "Surgery Table"

Original Song Title:

"Crumbs From Your Table"

 (MP3)
Original Performer:

U2

Parody Song Title:

"Surgery Table"

Parody Written by:

Laurence Dunne

The Lyrics

#9 of 11 of my "How to Dismantle an atomic bomb" album parody. I wrote this with the 68% of my anatomy that is real. The other 32% refuses comment but feels better about itself.
From my newest scar
comes the end of my mole
My body is perfect
It makes up for my soul
I pray to my Doctor
from my cosmetics pew
And I look adolescent
Though i'm seventy-two

Nice buns mama, Nice buns!
Nice buns mama, Nice buns!

You speak of inner beauty
But I need to be a cutie!
I would believe if I was able
But instead I choose the surgery table

Now I'm pretty as a picture
And I want all to see
and don't lecture me on my psychology
I don't own my own teeth
and my chest is a fake
and i'm checking my options
for a new face to make

You speak of love and money
But I need to be a honey!
I'd see my grandkids if I was able
But I'm busy on the surgery table

DNA should not decide
the size of your boobs or the shape of your hide
He wants to bed
Sexy thighs he said
So I lipo'ed my hind!

And you speak of scars and sutres
But I need handsome suitors
I'd be with you if I was able
but I'm living on the surgery table

Your Vote & Comment Counts

The parody authors spend a lot of time writing parodies for the website and they appreciate feedback in the form of votes and comments. Please take some time to leave a comment below about this parody.

Place Your Vote

 LittleLots
Matches Pace of
Original Song: 
How Funny: 
Overall Score: 



In order for your vote to count, you need to hit the 'Place Your Vote' button.
 

Voting Results

 
Pacing: 5.0
How Funny: 5.0
Overall Rating: 5.0

Total Votes: 5

Voting Breakdown

The following represent how many people voted for each category.

    Pacing How Funny Overall Rating
 1   0
 0
 0
 
 2   0
 0
 0
 
 3   0
 0
 0
 
 4   0
 0
 0
 
 5   5
 5
 5
 

User Comments

Comments are subject to review, and can be removed by the administration of the site at any time and for any reason.

MrMacphisto - May 24, 2005 - Report this comment
Great original, and funny parody as well...

The author of the parody has authorized comments, and wants YOUR feedback.

Link To This Page

The address of this page is: http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/u245.shtml For help, see the examples of how to link to this page.

This is view # 613