This is the most recent information about Erykah Badu that has been submitted to amIright. If we have more information about Erykah Badu, then
we provide a link to the section where it appears (the actual page whenever possible).
These are the alternate spellings of the performer's name we've had to correct in submissions to amIright.
Erykah Badu feat. Common
Also known as: Erica Wright. Submitted by: soul ii soul
- Seven Sirus Benjamin - I don't think this is a wierd name at all to tell the truth. If you know that badu is a 5 percenter, than you know why she named her son "Seven". Supreme Mathematics Submitted by: Jamal
- Seven - I also named my sweet daughter Seven Lee, before I heard about Badu/3000 - we have a lot of fun with her name! Submitted by: Michael
- Dallas - I have met people named this before, it's a rather common name. Submitted by: 1
- Seven and Puma - Elder child's name (a boy) is Seven and baby girl's name is Puma. Submitted by: Niko
- Seven - Erykah Badu named her son Seven and her daughter Puma. She does not have any other children named Dallas or otherwise. Submitted by: Shaneil
- Seven - Erykah Badu is part of the 5% nation in this 'religion'. The number 7 means God, which is maybe why she named her son this. Submitted by: Shariyan
- Puma - I thinks it's okay, but why name your child after a cat and sneaker? Submitted by: Jamala
- Seven - Supposedly, Erykah named her son Seven because of the fact that it's a number that can be divided by nothing but itself. Pretty heady, but it does give you something to chew on. Submitted by: Eric Andrews
- Puma - Common is not Puma's father, which is why they broke up. She will not name who the father really is, although it's rumored it's 1990s rapper D.O.C.. Thank you. Submitted by: Tiffany
- Seven - I like this name a lot but couldn't name my child that. Submitted by: mon
"Ample Tree" originally "Apple Tree"
"Apple Free" originally "Apple Tree"
|Get Ya Freak On|
|On and On|
|Get Ya Freak On and On|
It never stops!
"On & On"
I was hanging out with some of my Yahtzee friends.
I was hanging out with some of my artsy friends.
I want a rim job.
I want a rimshot.
I'm ten four check me out
To make money for the house
My kinfolk sent me out
To make money for the house
Oh, Wayne's World, Wayne's World
do you want me to be so bad, yeah?
Oh, why world, why world
do you want me to be so mad, yeah?
|There are additional misheard lyrics available.|
"On and On"
You rush into destruction 'cause you don't got nothing left
The mothership can't save you so your ass is gon' get left
The flipside of not rhyming at all is using the exact same word.
Submitted by: Marcus van der Meer
The Inappropriate Lyrics:
You donít never buy me nothing
Why They're Inappropriate:
Translation: not never = always or sometimes, never buy me nothing = always buy me anything. So: you always/sometimes buy me anything. Seems reasonable to me!..... I only mean it gots ta be: you never buy me anything
Submitted by: Dutch_Justine
Submitted by: Mr. Soul
Rub Yak Head Submitted by: Sheila Koffel
Dark Bay Hue Submitted by: Sheila Koffel
Be Hardy Auk Submitted by: Sheila Koffel
Rake Hay, Bud Submitted by: Sheila Koffel
Badu made a video for the song, and it was released as a single in support of her NEW AMERYKAH PART ONE (4TH WORLD WAR) album, but it is not listed on the cover or the packaging. It is the uncredited 11th track. Some fans felt the single had nothing to do with the rest of the album, which has a concept/theme running through it, and some claimed they felt cheated because they wanted the album to sound like "Honey".
Submitted by: John Book
Check the indexes below for other performers on the site, or use google search to search the entire site.
Most Popular | # | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z