This is the most recent information about Edge (U2) that has been submitted to amIright. If we have more information about Edge (U2), then
we provide a link to the section where it appears (the actual page whenever possible).
- Blue Angel - Submitted by: frozen_frogurt
- Arun, Sian, Blue Angel - "Arun" is East Indian, I know several Aruns. "Sian" is Welsh (as is The Edge's heritage, being born David EVANS) for "Jane" (whereas "Sinead" as in O'Connor, is the Irish version). Blue Angel, hmmm, could be a Marlene Dietrich fixation or perhaps he likes the hotdogging fighter planes that perform in the states...! Submitted by: Adge
- Blue Angel - Blue for short. I think this is a very pretty name, if not a lttle reminiscent of a description for a tattoo. Submitted by: Sally_Saucer
- Arran - Presumably named for the Arran Islands off the coast of Ireland. Submitted by: Kai
- Sian - Sian is a fairly common Welsh name, though the Edge and his wife Anglicise the pronunciation ('cyan' instead of 'shawn'). Submitted by: Kai
- Hollie, Arun, Blue Angel, Sian and Levi - Hollie and Levi seem like normal names, where as Blue Angel, Sian and Arun seem kinda weird. Submitted by: EvansGirl
Check the indexes below for other performers on the site, or use google search to search the entire site.
Most Popular | # | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z