These quizzes are built from the daily lyrics quiz that appears on the front page of amiright.com every week day. If you don't know an answer you can leave it blank, or you can blindly guess.
1. Let the choir sing
2. She's been living in her white bread world
3. I used to amuse you / I knew that I'd lose you
4. Willie and the poor boys are playing, / Bring a nickel, tap your feet.
5. Call me when you try to wake her up
6. Now I hate to have to cheat / But it feels better when I sneak.
7. Its in the whites of my eyes
8. Can the savior be for real?
9. So objection I don't wanna be the exception.
10. Just touch my cheek before you leave me, baby.
11. You can't live your life in the baby seat
12. Aching to hear you laugh and say that you need me
13. I'm squeezed out and hung dry, I'm drowning in love
14. She dashed by me in painted on jeans
15. I always thought a fish could not be caught who didn't bite
16. It ain't no joke when a mama's handkerchief is soaked with her tears because her baby's life has been revoked
17. We, are strong, / but we're dumb, / look above
18. Well can't you see me standing here / I got my back against the record machine
19. And he looks at her and says: 'Hey darling, I can remember when you could stop a clock.'
20. I'm so hot 'cause I'm in Hell