These quizzes are built from the daily lyrics quiz that appears on the front page of amiright.com every week day. If you don't know an answer you can leave it blank, or you can blindly guess.
1. There are two paths you can go by
2. I sometimes see you dance outside my door
3. Changes come around real soon / Make us women and men
4. The whole world loves it when you go and get down
5. There's a restaurant down the street, / where hungry people like to eat
6. Reaching out to embrace the random. / Reaching out to embrace whatever may come.
7. With parts made in Japan
8. To be bold and naked at your side
9. I find bliss in ignorance
10. Boy I know you want me / I can see it in your eyes
11. And I don't mind being their whipping boy / I've had that pleasure for years and years
12. My Maserati does 185.
13. Last night I held Aladdin's lamp
14. Give her a feather, she's a Cherokee
15. No one knows what it's like / To be the bad man
16. Sweet things from Boston.
17. Don't know much about the french I took
18. I'm in the phone booth it's the one across the hall
19. An older version of me
20. Some dance to remember / Some dance to forget