These quizzes are built from the daily lyrics quiz that appears on the front page of amiright.com every week day. If you don't know an answer you can leave it blank, or you can blindly guess.
1. You wear nothing but you wear it so well
2. Cold drink of water such a sweet suprise
3. Rythmatic, systematic world control / Magnetic, genetic, dement your soul /
4. I had a brother at Khe Sahn
5. Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams / Blinded by me you can't see a thing.
6. I swore to you my love would remain
7. Gold coast slave ship bound for cotton fields
8. Takes to the sky like a bird in flight / And who will be her lover?
9. September's coming soon / I'm pining for the moon
10. Maybe the sun is shining / birds are singing / or rain is falling from a heavy sky
11. If music be the food of love / then laughter is its queen
12. Think I would die if you were to ignore me
13. Yes your marriage is a tragedy / but it's not my concern
14. It's only you and me tonight / so let's stay lost in flight
15. I seek to cure what's deep inside / frightened of this thing that I've become
16. Subway steam, like silhouettes in dreams
17. You know my heart is burning, it's burning everyday
18. Everybody I know seems to know / me well but they're never gonna / know that I move like hell
19. I want a little piece of mind to turn to
20. The night is my companion / and solitude my guide