April Fool's Day
amIright's been pranking our visitors on the first day of April since 2004. Somehow we've managed to pull one off every year since then. Some are more subtle than others. What will we do next? Only one way to find out, check back in April!
- April Fool's 2008 - Front page of the website changed to indicate a change to a site strictly for historical musical parodies
- April Fool's 2007 - IQ test. Press CONTROL-W (command-w on Macs).
- April Fool's 2006 - Sex Pistols agree to attend first ever amIright.com parody slamfest in NYC
- April Fool's 2005 - Weird Al Yankovic to retire.
- April Fool's 2005 - amIright to be purchased by TimeWarner.
- April Fool's 2005 - William Tong has been given his own talk show on the Fox News Network.
- April Fool's 2004 - Weird Al Yankovic has agreed to preform a parody submitted to amIright.
Other Site Changes
- February 24, 2004 - We turned the entire site grey for "Grey Tuesday". This was an online protest against the censorship of the Danger Mouse "Grey Album" remix.